First Renault

bubstr

Welcome! Happy birthday and what an awesome present 8)

Photos please :nod:

Where are you located?

Enjoy!

Welcome indeed! 8)

Lovely to see so many new faces about - and I'm particularly interested in your conversion!

What model CTR have you come from, what do you miss and what prompted the change? :)

Happy welcome aboard birth anniversary great present day!

...nice colour too.

Pics are always looked foward to, and any comments on what you think, and/or any plans - to track or cruise- to leave alone or mod etc etc

Cheers.

WOLF

Congrats, amazing bday pressie!!! I hope it came with a big bow wrapped around it. Whereabouts in VIC are you located?

Nice! is this the first blue 250 on the forum ???

I think it's our second... and there shall be a third within a month :) All in VIC too! Correct me if I'm wrong though

Blue's getting quite popular hehe

Dandenong Ranges - VIC

Someone ordered a fully optioned blue but changed their mind and went for black - I was considering blue and the dealership said they had one on the boat. Once I saw it 'in the flesh', I bought it.

Awesome Bubstr. You beat PBJ to the Blue, and he will be reeling!! Hehe

Getting a few RS250's down this way, I'm glad, as Renault deserves some success and recognition in OZ.

I'd imagine you don't know yourself in the 250. My sister has a CTR which I drive from time to time, and I am sorry to say that I absolutely hate it, but of course, opinions are subjective, and it is a very polarising shape, much like my old 182 :D

This is a good thing, and it just makes me double happy for you, because I know how happy you will be, because compared to the CTR, that Megane will blow, and I mean blow you away :D

Congrats Mate and welcome, hope to see you on the next OZRS outing!

-Danny

Nice, you're not toooo far from where I live, Wantirna South.

Not sure if i approve of 2 X blue fully optioned cup trophees in such close proximity to each other :wink:

My work is just up the road from Wantirna South - look out for me on Burwood Highway

Not sure if i approve of 2 X blue fully optioned cup trophees in such close proximity to each other :wink:

My work is just up the road from Wantirna South - look out for me on Burwood Highway

You're right, thats way too much Extreme Blue for one area! Might cause a rip in the space-time continuum should they ever cross paths. I'll have to get out the spray paint make mine an Extreme Green (with envy hehe) or something :P

I'm sure to pass it very often during my travels, I'm always on Burwood Hwy.. look out for a Red Astra until mine arrives :)

• 3 weeks later...
You're right, thats way too much Extreme Blue for one area! Might cause a rip in the space-time continuum should they ever cross paths. I'll have to get out the spray paint make mine an Extreme Green (with envy hehe) or something

Nice to meet you PBJ - looks like Knox survived the meeting of extreme blue X 2

This was unplanned - however onlookers thought it was a promotional stunt

rs250bluex2.jpg

LOL.... Best Sighting Ever!

Oh and apologies for parking very close to you, couldn't fit both cars in the photo I wanted to take.

Paths crossed, the universe didn't implode thank god! The looks on peoples faces as they walked/drove past was one of utter confusion, was hilarious.

Great to meet you as well, hope to see you at an event in the near future.