Another WA Newbie

The Kop

Hello Fellow Forumites,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and give a little history..

Have been lurking for a couple of weeks and have just taken delivery of a Luna Grey RS250 Cup Trophee.

First Renault (Although it's my second French hot hatch)..Mightily impressed so far. Even after only half a day of ownership.

My car history includes in the following order...

1993 Toyota Corolla Seca Csi - Done the job...

1990 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185 - Brilliant car but very heavy and expensive to maintain ie. keep on the road...Loved it though

2004 Peugeot 206 Gti180 - Loved everything about the car apart from the fact that my mate had a Clio 182 that was better. Although not in the aesthetics department....Traded it in solely because I kept dislocating my shoulder during footy (real footy) and could never get home/to the hospital after doing it because it was a manual...

2007 MY08 VW MkV Golf GTI DSG- Brilliantly practical family car that I loved..My favourite until now...Traded in for a bigger family car (biggest mistake of my life) as I split up with the wife shortly afterwards.

2006 Land Rover Discovery 3 SE 4.0 - Brilliant 4wd. Just not me...Owned for a total of 5 months and have just traded for the new love of my life..

Welcome aboard...and very pick up.

Pictures are always welcome, and some just live for them.

Enjoy, see you aorund the forum and you have my envy.

Cheers kopite,

WOLF

Hi Kop,

Welcome from another fellow RS250 owner also in Luna Grey! I think I remember you from Aussiefrogs when you had your 180? Great to see you back in the fold. Is that the one that was at Henleys?

Hamish (Pucker) definitely time for a catch up. The York Car Show is coming up, perhaps a drive out there for that?

Cheers,

Justin.

Aaaah, that was most likely me, was around there around midday and from 3pm onwards. Hopefully we see a LOT more RS's soon :)

Yep that was me on AussieFrogs Justin...And yeah I got the one that was at Henleys..It was deffo meant to be because I was after a Trophee in Luna and no other options and they had one in stock...

Seen a Luna Cup parked near me a couple of days ago in the WACA carpark..Anyone's on here? There is a Black Golf R that is always parked in that carpark and I always try and park next to it so they can see what they're missing out on..haha.

• 2 weeks later...