Hello & thankyou!

bolus79

Howdy,

Just wanted to say hi as a newbie and give a particularly big thank you to the person who left the OzRenaultSport invite card on the windscreen of my silver 02 RSC 172 - it was parked at C2K at Castle Hill last Friday/Saturday. As it was I'd left the car there overnight as i'd been struggling to get it going (2nd time in as many weeks!) and the card promptly reminded me of the forum and potential answers! Anyway long story short, some thorough searching of the forums here and I managed to get it going and get it home. Totally saved me from getting it towed (again).

So if anyone knows who that might have been please pass my thanks on!

As for me i've had the car since October last year and experienced the rollercoaster ride that seems to come with the territory... Lots of smiles and quite a few tears in between. :wink:

Catch you round,

Dan

Welcome Bolus (your username is familiar from somewhere... trying to figure out where though),

Try and get along to one of the NSW meets or drive days. There should be people there who are able to help sort this gremlin.

Dom

Welcome bolus!

Keep looking through the forum, there's lots of good info 8)

hi Dan,

welcome to the forum. It was me who carded you Sat morning, except I didn't bring a pen to put my name on the card. Sorry to hear of your problems with the car, hope you can get it fixed properly so you can get full enjoyment out of the little beast.

Thanks again .. as I said before was a small thing but helped a bunch!

I think i've been through a period of denial, now I'm quite motivated to get things sorted. Peter at Frenchtech has been quite helpful but the distance from Castle Hill is an issue. Is there anyone closer to the Hills that is recommended to lend an expert hand?

hi Dan,

welcome to the forum. It was me who carded you Sat morning, except I didn't bring a pen to put my name on the card. Sorry to hear of your problems with the car, hope you can get it fixed properly so you can get full enjoyment out of the little beast.

Thanks again .. as I said before was a small thing but helped a bunch!

I think i've been through a period of denial, now I'm quite motivated to get things sorted. Peter at Frenchtech has been quite helpful but the distance from Castle Hill is an issue. Is there anyone closer to the Hills that is recommended to lend an expert hand?

Dan,

No problems.. I got carded a few years ago and still here :)

i usually take my Clio to Northshore Renault in Waitara, in particular, Miles and the rest of the service team, would be the guys that know the car inside and out, can give it a detailed look, however, being a dealership, they charge retail.

I'm certain if you went and posted a new thread in the ClioII section about the issues you are seeing with your car, someone here would be able to help with suggestions on how to get it fixed properly and at a good price. Maybe even if you are handy with the tools, you could order from fellow member Wolf and put them in yourself.