RSC 172 newbie (melb)

teamsrc

Hey guys

I picked up a 172 last week and the car just gets better as i get better at driving it... don't think there are many happier drivers on the road. Its been treated well as far as i can tell and serviced by alpine affaire in melbourne

Ive been browsing ozrenaultsport forums for a while now and the helpful information on the site and enthusiasm from RS owners played a big part in choosing the car

happy and safe driving

teams

Appreciate the welcome!

"The quintessential long-way-home hot hatch – thy name is Renaultsport"

i like that a lot... too true so far for me, ive enjoyed driving and being in many cars but ive never laughed in one till i was in a clio...

blue 182 i think she'll treat me as well as I treat her, the supposed reliability concerns associated with french cars worried me but i know of enough people who've had no issues provided the car was well cared for... still suspect she might cheat on me one day :wink:

ill get some pics up soon but its a stock black 172... tyres a due for a change sometime soon, considering doing wheels at the same time. i'd be interested to know where can i source some turinis (preferably with renault centre caps) locally or internationally

Welcome teams!

Glad you're enjoying the wee beastie!

Turinis can be imported by Wolf (search the username) or from K-Tec Racing in the UK. Locally, I think Autoparis in Melbourne is where Dragyn got hers from.

G'luck and enjoy 8)

"The quintessential long-way-home hot hatch – thy name is Renaultsport"

i like that a lot... too true so far for me, ive enjoyed driving and being in many cars but ive never laughed in one till i was in a clio...

"borrowed" from a recent press article. Glad you like it :headbang: