Hello everyone

rowza

Hi everyone!

I have had my car since september last year but i have just discovered these forums. I was looking through all the boards till late last night, i just couldn't stop, there is so much good stuff.

Anyway I Have a 2001 Clio 172 in Monaco Blue. All Stock except for the Gordini stripes and 17'' ROH Wheels that the previous owner has put on. From eastern Melbourne and have seen some RSC's out there, prob some of you guys!

Love driving it, such a pleasure.

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/img0193ov.jpg/

http://img211.imageshack.us/i/img0192g.jpg/

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/img0191gd.jpg/

Glad to be here!

Glad to have you Rowan...welcome to Forum.

- Any plans with the car? (parts, aftermarket gear, lowering etc - not that it needs any of these)

- Is it to be your daily driver, tear up the corners?...or are you planning to track her/him?

Cheers,

WOLF

Ah, was wondering whether you were on here or not! I've seen you drive past my work on Springvale Rd and also seen it parked in Rowville 8)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay :)

Thanks wolf, I'm thinking a little about mods, not sure which ones are essential, are there any that are really good? The car is just my everyday car atm.

Have you seen me dish? Haha I go down springvale rd a lot to work, and I am from rowville. Good to see some of you guys are local. I'll have to look out for you now!

From a little discussion where having at the moment in the tech section, you may want to consider going to 16' rims when you get a chance. They will improve your drive and legalities.

To be honest, i'd save a little nest egg first to cover any little things that may pop up as these are not cheap. Then....decide what you want out of drive and take it from there.

I would avoid a big sub in the boot, but that's me (.....and most others).

Shed weight,, firm suspension, look for long sweeping drives with hard corners.

12 apostles and back maybe?

Cheers,

WOLF

Have you seen me dish? Haha I go down springvale rd a lot to work, and I am from rowville. Good to see some of you guys are local. I'll have to look out for you now!

Certainly have mate! Not too many Monaco Blue 172s around these parts, at least only one other I know of with white stripes! :D (different wheels though)

Was living in Wheelers Hill until just last week, now in Endeavour Hills. You might see our FRB 182 parked in Springvale Rd Mulgrave over the next 2 weeks before I finish working there.