Howzit from SA

Flys

Howzit guys.

Joined the forum to see whats cooking on your side of the world.

Im from South Africa and a proud driver of a Silver 225 RS (E3)

Kind Regards

Flys

Welcome! I really like the 8-spoke rims in 18" - it's a shame we never got them in OZ!

Enjoy our forum & hopefully it can be of some use 8)

Welcome! Good to see a few more global members.

Out of curiosity... is that front gate the norm over there? I have heard stories before...

Welcome.

You're fostering a fine tradition amongst Renault fanatics in the antipodes :lol:

I remember my father telling me stories of SA rally crews coming over and swapping stories with the Aussies :wink:

Very nice. Hows the driving scene over there...any dream roads you can speak of?

Is your car stock, or have you been playing with upgrades?

Hi Wolf, well this side we cant put all our powers to use on the roads, as the police rules are very strict here.. They are full up on our long stretch roads... As for my car, well I bought it second hand and don’t know if there were any modifications done on her, was told by one of Renault dealers that she pulls very strong and that they see that I have a bigger turbo upgrade, how much that is true I don’t know..but will find out soon and keep you updated..

welcome to the forum mate, i take it your on the SA forum too :D

Correcto mate :D

Welcome! Good to see a few more global members.

Out of curiosity... is that front gate the norm over there? I have heard stories before...

Yip all norm mate. This side we have some hectic crime..you think you'll leave your car to idle for a few minutes outside and when you get back outside its goooonnnneee...thats if you don't have the gates.

For the rest of you thanks for the welcoming, I am sure I’m going to learn some new stuff here as well. :headbang: