Tapatalk login 404

benst

3 hours ago, crownleyian said:

Don't want to sound like a broken record but is TapaTalk ever going to be back? It's extremely hard to keep up with this forum now on a Mobile device...

It'll be back as soon as it can be!

We're at the mercy of Tapatalk and IPB working the issue out together - until that happens, there is nothing we can do.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:21 PM, crownleyian said:

Fair enough thanks for the update ?

Yeah sorry for the looooong delays on this. I have sent another chaser to Tapatalk. We are now aware this issue is widespread, and tapatalk has this issue with many communities. 

We arent giving up, and will keep hassling them until its sorted.

On 02/10/2017 at 3:56 PM, PaulD said:

Yeah sorry for the looooong delays on this. I have sent another chaser to Tapatalk. We are now aware this issue is widespread, and tapatalk has this issue with many communities. 

We arent giving up, and will keep hassling them until its sorted.

Thanks for the Update mate 👍🏻

Hi All - Tapatalk is online! Thanks for all your patience.. It seems a change to the cloud setup for IPB and the current Tapatalk app for IPB are at last compatible, and we are online!! :D:D  

On a positive note I emailed Tapatalk on the weekend as I bought pro back in 2010 for USD$1.99. Finally decided I should claim my non expiring membership which I am entitled to. Much better than paying the $14.99 they want for it now or the monthly ongoing fee. No annoying and intrusive ads for me anymore. They also replied to me today and after sending them a screenshot of my purchase receipt from back then and my username they had it sorted in less than half an hour. Some good service and a recent positive Tapatalk experience at last. :)

• 2 weeks later...