OK, OK, I'm finally joined....

Dr Enigma

First, thanks to Chris for leaving the card under the wiper on my Sport Cup, and then to all you guys that went for a drive a few Sundays ago. When I saw all the Megs and Clios at Maccas it sparked me up. And what was worse was that you all seemed to be nice blokes!!! :shock:

OK, I have (or at least I do when the wife lets me) an '05 Megane Sport Cup in blood orange. And a fine little beastie it is too. I am dying to get it on track but she who seems to hide the keys (I mean "card") on my days of opportunity tends to nix any atttempts I make. So the most fun I get is the occasional trip over the Bells Line of road.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join up and I'll try not to be too big a nuisance! :mrgreen:

Hi Dr_Enigma,

Welcome to the forum... as for getting the car to the track days, don't worry, my wife does the same thing :) I hope you can make it to a drive day..

as for being a nuisance? I think not, after all, given the number of cars and dealers for RenaultSports, its great to share your problems and joys with the car on this forum, the site has lots of info!!! after all, its not a common thing like a Toyota Camry where every mechanic can easily service... we need all the info and advice that we can get!!!

Hope you find this site enjoyable and informative...

hey mate, was it me that left the card under the wiper?

are you finally the bull n bush BO meggy i always see? :P

Wasn't me Chris, it was the wife. I'll get her to register on here as well - then my chances of getting a drive more often are better!!!

hahahahaha

i thought it was writing was too neat to be from a guy.

here i was thinking i was getting picked up for the stripes :P

the meggy always looks good tho.

are you a local?

Kellyville! So when you see her driving past and cutting you up don't blame me OK? :lol: Yeah, I try and keep it looking good although some (*%@ put a dent in the RHS rear door. Some people have no respect! But then she has guttered it once up at Castle Towers and put a lovely big scratch in a rim. :(

Hey mate I am the bloke you spoke to at the maccas :D

Good to see you joined, come down for the moterkhana at the nationals

you can bring daughter and wife and get them to compete (min age is 13 I think) and that way if they get the Motorsport bug it easier to get on the track 8)

welcome to the forum mate, from one phase 1 blood orange 225 cup owner to another :D:mrgreen:

does this get your hormones pumping? :P:lol::mrgreen:

IMG_7917.jpg

OH YES!! But you're a bit wide on that corner!!! :mrgreen: I used to take my Subby B4 around there and my best was a 1:13 before they resurfaced the track. Given the way the Meg drives I reckon 1:13's would be easy and I am DYING to find out!

Hey mate I am the bloke you spoke to at the maccas :D

Good to see you joined, come down for the moterkhana at the nationals

you can bring daughter and wife and get them to compete (min age is 13 I think) and that way if they get the Motorsport bug it easier to get on the track 8)

Hey Jeffster. I'm checking my calendar right now to see if I have that weekend free. Even just to drop in and have a look would be OK.