front splitter + cup sticker

tr8it0r

F1 edition Clio's seemed to be the only ones to come with one, although at last count I can't remember anyone that actually got one from Renault - no splitters were there at delivery.

182 Cup's over here don't come with splitters, although you CAN buy them for around $430 I think! :shock:

That 'sticker' I've never seen before on a Cup, and looks like a photoshop jobbie to me, even though it is on the Renault site :lol:

Yup, no splitters came with the F1 Editions here. Just ask me and everyone else on here who failed to get one, even though they were advertised with them fitted.

Some guys on the Cliosport forums have the Cup badge on the side on their Cups. Seems to be a case of hit and miss though. Some do, some dont. You can order them from Renault apparently. They're a raised silver/chrome badge.

chers

k00k

i just had a look over the brochure and on the website and ever image of the 182 & 182 cup has a front splitter on it, ill be ringing up Renault tomorrow and finding out where mine is.

i just had a look over the brochure and on the website and ever image of the 182 & 182 cup has a front splitter on it, ill be ringing up Renault tomorrow and finding out where mine is.

Good luck. If you have any joy, make sure and let us know.

cheers

k00k

Next person taking delivery of a 182 or Cup should make it a condition that before they take delivery that a front splitter is supplied.

I tried that when buying the car and it didn't work. Its easier said than done to get anything out of Renault... I'm still waiting for my driving course and for parts that have been on order for 2 months...

It took 2 months to get my cans of glue for the tyres and I had bigger probs anyway at the time of purchase like my new gearbox and dash :(