danga

Thought I'd say hello,

Recently purchased a RSC 172 in black, have been generally browsing the forums and getting some valuable information from the forums in regards to what fits, what to do's, what not to do's... etc...

Just like to say its a great friendly environment to be a part of...

Cheers,

it drives me to canberra monday mornings and back to sydney again on friday afternoons (main purpose)

however wakefield is along the way :wink: and eastern creek is down the road for me and there are always going to be detours that lead me to oran park :P

so in answer to that question its a bout 98% road time and about 2% track (6-8 track days are year hopefully)

it drives me to canberra monday mornings and back to sydney again on friday afternoons (main purpose)

however wakefield is along the way :wink: and eastern creek is down the road for me and there are always going to be detours that lead me to oran park :P

so in answer to that question its a bout 98% road time and about 2% track (6-8 track days are year hopefully)

:) should also consider some OZRS drive day time there too mate... good bunch of guys and the occasional gal to meet.