Hello Everyone!

NPM 182

Hi All,

Just signed up after Dianne or Deb?, who lives opposite my house in Eaglemont, Melbourne came over to give me the '08 Renault Calender (which is awesome) on Monday, suggested this site. Great site, and I'm really keen on drive days.. are there any coming up soon?

Have owned my 182 for a year and a half - blue with racing stripes. Love it!

Cheers.

Thanks mate.

I think it was Dianne or Deb - she did say her dad played a part in the oz renault sport club.. They live opposite me and own 4 or 5 renault laguna's...

The calender is awesome - heaps of 182 pics.

Been trolling through the mods topics - getting a few ideas as to what I want my beast to transform into. Maybe some suspension and brake upgrades.

Thanks mate.

I think it was Dianne or Deb - she did say her dad played a part in the oz renault sport club.. They live opposite me and own 4 or 5 renault laguna's...

The calender is awesome - heaps of 182 pics.

Been trolling through the mods topics - getting a few ideas as to what I want my beast to transform into. Maybe some suspension and brake upgrades.

Exhaust, ITG panel filter, increase cold air to standard box, re-map, slotted rotors, DSG 2500 pads, sway bar, camber bolts, etc :)

The last two are the best BFYB in most peoples opinion and easy to put on.

I am running a EOI for remaps from RS tunning in SA if your interested in a remap put your name down we need 2 more people to make it happen:

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... php?t=7969

Thanks mate. You made any mods to your 182?

Nope, it's as stock as stock can be.

Actually, I lie, I have an e-tag on the windscreen. :wink:

I will probably do the camber bolt mod soon though. Not really planning on any engine mods as I'm happy with the power that it has already.

Thanks Everyone!

Clio F1? Dont think so mate, mines a Clio Sport Cup 182. What are the differences?

I've been in love with the Clio since it won BFYB in '01 (I think), and when I learned that the Clio III was out, I went and traded my '05 Teg in so that I didnt miss the Clio II. But whats been amazing is that everytime I drive past another Clio, i get a headlight flash or wave. I love the whole community thing!

Really looking forward to a drive day though.