Clio Sport 172 in Brisbane

dpoll

Hi all

Proud new (mature age) owner of ClioSport 172 (Monaco Blue) in brisbane. Condition is stock, 40k's on the clock and well cared for interior and exterior by previous owner. Enjoying the dynamic driving experience, getting use to the seating position (I'm tall and lanky) and cable clutch in traffic.

I'll get a pic up soon once its had its first cut and polish.

Looking forward to being a solid forum contributor... I have lots of questions.

regards

David

Welcome mate!

Good to have you on board. You will find all you need to know on these pages & make sure you get along to some social events in Brisvegas 8)

Cheers,

Alex

LOL Hey mate, I'm still struggling with the fact that that a car that goes for $35K with xenons, ESP, climate control, and auto everything can have a cable clutch....

Enjoy it anyways, and welcome! Where abouts are you from in Brizzy? I used to live in Holland Park for 2 years..

Hi all

Proud new (mature age) owner of ClioSport 172 (Monaco Blue) in brisbane. Condition is stock, 40k's on the clock and well cared for interior and exterior by previous owner. Enjoying the dynamic driving experience, getting use to the seating position (I'm tall and lanky) and cable clutch in traffic.

I'll get a pic up soon once its had its first cut and polish.

Looking forward to being a solid forum contributor... I have lots of questions.

regards

David

Welcome dpoll :mrgreen: to OzRS.

Ok, have posted some early pics up in "members rides" for interested parties

oh and sorry about the pic size, still had the camera set to large image ! they may jump at you

regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hello David

I too recently became an owner of a Clio Sport and think they are fantastic. Also I am another Brisbane member, so welcome and I look forward to cruising with you in the near future.

Regards, Mark

0420 904 122 - txt or call me if you are ever in the mood to go for a drive.

Hello Brendan

I too recently became an owner of a Clio Sport and think they are fantastic. Also I am another Brisbane member, so welcome and I look forward to cruising with you in the near future.

Regards, Mark

0420 904 122 - txt or call me if you are ever in the mood to go for a drive.

psst, his name is David :lol::lol:

:oops::oops:

unless of course your talking to me, in which case it would very hard to organise a run as i live in Sydney :lol:

Welcome David, good to see another oldie (but goodie) here, I'm just old - not mature. Its a great drive

LOL Hey mate, I'm still struggling with the fact that that a car that goes for $35K with xenons, ESP, climate control, and auto everything can have a cable clutch....

Interesting, some years ago Peugeot ran an ad along the lines of "we'd never use an hydraulic clutch cos you lose control"

Had the RS172 for a few weeks now and the relationship is solid :D:D:D

Clutch you get use to pretty quickly ... although it can still catch you out :oops:

Gotto say its my favorate drive. My other pet is a GTR R34 Skyline. While the twin turbo monster is a blast I'm enjoying the RS172 so much more :roll: