RENAULTsport Vehicle Specifications

ClioF1

Moosey and I were working on this literally 2 years ago and had plans for html pages, but I think the FAQ section would be a good start. If anyone has obscure and/or technical specs relating to all 3 RSC models sold in Australia please PM me and I'll give you my email address to discuss.

These are the headings/structure I'll follow:

RENAULT Clio Sport 172 (Ph1)

RENAULTsport Clio 172 (Ph2)

RENAULTsport Clio 182 (Ph3)

RENAULTsport Megane (II) 225 Ph1

RENAULTsport Megane (II) 225 Ph2, F1 Team, R26, Cup

Acknowledgements:

Mase for showing interest in the idea :D

• 6 months later...

Prob work best by posting under the original ver. the full specifications and then in the subsequent ones list the variations to base spec?

An e-mail to Renault Aust? I'll give that a go as Aust release dates will be hard to establish.

This would be good to start with from DanSA. I think it's under Cup MkII?. Perhaps copy paste via an Admin?

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3978

Cheers Mase, I'll add that info when I get some spare time to do it. Don't worry about posting too many times in this thread either, I'll clean it all up eventually and acknowledge those who helped out :D

Mail sent to dealer then frwd'd to Renault by Greg. He said.. they said.. they will find some way to get the info together for us. Fingers crossed as it would save a lot of too'ing and fro'ing to get the basics down. I'll tap Greg into this thread too.

Cheerio

Well Renault Aust have thrown in the towel and are not up to the challenge :evil: . They have the wrong management, that's obvious now. If it was anyone who gave a "beeep" about the brand they would be promoting it anyway they can especially through the web. And marketing... well due to the terrible ads they choose when so many good ones are available that suit the Aust market that dept needs a overhaul as well.

Did I say that? :shock: It's very disappointing.

edit...and..when the brand was re launching in Aust they contacted the Renault Club of Vic and got everyone together for a breakfast...and gave them a silly little show bag :wanker: . What a sensational opportunity lost. Rather than give a decent incentive for the members to buy a car and premote it via the clubs extensive committed network..show bag with some glossy pics and a sticker or two & maybe a lanyard.

:bitch:

That's better.

Well Renault Aust have thrown in the towel and are not up to the challenge :evil: . They have the wrong management, that's obvious now. If it was anyone who gave a "beeep" about the brand they would be promoting it anyway they can especially through the web. And marketing... well due to the terrible ads they choose when so many good ones are available that suit the Aust market that dept needs a overhaul as well.

Did I say that? :shock: It's very disappointing.

edit...and..when the brand was re launching in Aust they contacted the Renault Club of Vic and got everyone together for a breakfast...and gave them a silly little show bag :wanker: . What a sensational opportunity lost. Rather than give a decent incentive for the members to buy a car and premote it via the clubs extensive committed network..show bag with some glossy pics and a sticker or two & maybe a lanyard.

:bitch:

That's better.

At least Renault Australia don't build the cars.. then we'd be in trouble