Extending Renault Warranty - Current Costs

justinb

• 3 months later...

A friend has been looking into buying a RSC and today contacted Renault (I'm not sure if it was a dealer or Renault Aust) about the extended warranty prices.

This is what he was told :

Just got the prices from Renault for the Renault extended warranty…….and yes I am sitting down

1 year - 175000kms - $1440

2 years - 175000kms - $2140

3 years - 175000kms - $2890

The Renault Aust website still lists only the one "Extradrive" scheme, but perhaps things are changing again???????? :shock:

• 9 months later...
A friend has been looking into buying a RSC and today contacted Renault (I'm not sure if it was a dealer or Renault Aust) about the extended warranty prices.

This is what he was told :

Just got the prices from Renault for the Renault extended warranty…….and yes I am sitting down

1 year - 175000kms - $1440

2 years - 175000kms - $2140

3 years - 175000kms - $2890

The Renault Aust website still lists only the one "Extradrive" scheme, but perhaps things are changing again???????? :shock:

it would've been a dealer warranty cos I spoke to Renault Aust last week, and the $1995 one that Justin mentioned above is the only one on offer. (extra 2 years/50000km)

• 1 month later...
As of March '08 Renault Extended Warranty no longer available!!

True, e.sport has confirmed this with Renault Australia. Something to do with their insurer here

pulling out (ie the extended warranty is via a third party company not Renault itself)

For those who have had problems with their cars in the past I sympathise but mine has been

fantastic and I had no concerns about not getting any extra warranty cover.