Silver Cup

trucksta

I’m not exactly a newbie, but I now own my own rsc!! I posted here about 6 months ago explaining how I had been driving my brothers silver 182 for a while as he was in Japan for a year. He came home a couple of weeks ago. Having driven a 182 for almost a year and being totally hooked, I have been looking round for one in the past few weeks.

Yesterday I picked up my silver 182 cup! I got an awesome deal! It’s just over a year old, done 8900kms and is in perfect condition. Not a mark anywhere, nobody had even sat in the back seat until last night! Having only ever been a passenger in a cup I thought the difference in suspension was a bit overrated, but you can really feel the difference around tight corners, feels so solid! Today I’ve been driving round and round like I’ve never driven a rsc before. My brother is joking about needing compensation for the fact I got the same colour and that it’s a cup! Although silver looks awesome it wasn’t my first choice as my bros is the same, but I couldn’t let this one slip. I haven’t been to any events yet so I’m looking forward to meeting more drivers, cheers – trucksta.

Great news mate, Silver is a good color. I like my black the best but to be honest the stone chips and cleanign sh*ts me and I won't be getting another black car.

What's your location it's not on your profile I can't remember from your first post, if your in Sydney come down to the photo shoot on Jan 6th.

Enjoy the wee beasty, it's hard to get out of when you first get it you just drive and drive and drive and drive and ............

EDIT:

Searched your posts mate, you have been busy in sightings :P

Seems your an inner westie like me, hope to see you at the shoot.

Great news mate, Silver is a good color. I like my black the best but to be honest the stone chips and cleanign sh*ts me and I won't be getting another black car.

What's your location it's not on your profile I can't remember from your first post, if your in Sydney come down to the photo shoot on Jan 6th.

Enjoy the wee beasty, it's hard to get out of when you first get it you just drive and drive and drive and drive and ............

Thanks man. Yeah i'm in sydney - i wanna come on the 6th of Jan but will be in Bundanoon on hols. I'm considering just driving out for the day though, its not that far.

Well, since you posted in the newbies section, i'll have to say Hi and welcome once again :lol::lol:

Congratulations on getting your very own RSC, and is the RSC in your avatar yours or your brothers? :lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

thanks brendan...rsc in the pic is my brothers...i'll have to change it once i take pics of the cup! :)

well done trucksta.. about time!! definitely come on the 6th.. it'll be good

cya!