Clio 197 Failing Brake Master Cylinder

mrdonni

Hi All,

I recently purchased a 197, like all Renaults I've owned it needs some work!

The brakes have been feeling spongy and very inconsistent lately, after checking a fault for a separate matter I noticed the brake master cylinder was leaking internally. 

Does anyone know where I can source a new one? Seems like RHD variation has been discontinued 🙃

https://catcar.info/renault/?lang=en&l=c3Q9PTUwfHxzdHM9PXsiMTAiOiJNb2RlbCIsIjIwIjoiQ2xpbyBJSUkiLCIzMCI6IkNSMU4iLCI0MCI6Ik1hbnVhbCIsIjUwIjoiMzcgUGVkYWwgYXNzZW1ibHkgXC8gQnJha2Ugc2Vydm8ifXx8bm9wcnM9PTEzODV8fGJyYW5kPT1SZW5hdWx0fHxub3ByPT0xMzg1fHx0eXBlPT1DUjFOfHxjYXRfaWQ9PU18fGltZz09fHxncnBfaWQ9PTM3fHxzdWJHcnBfaWQ9PTM3Qw%3D%3D

Seems to be the second and third option as the same part number for the RHD version. I cannot be sure about this though, maybe email Ktec as they will be also able to confirm

This website has all the Clio 3 diagrams with part number brake downs. Look for the chassis code of CR1N for the Clio 3.

Again I cannot guarantee the fitment, best to find the part number and then ask Ktec  if you want genuine parts