Any of yall's know a good BOV I could install on my rs225? Would really like to hear my turbo

CRMZN

Hey guys, I recently just got the 2005 megane sport (rs225) as my first ever car and its been a dream, I'm starting to want to do a few things but mainly a bov. Do any of yall's know a decent one I could get? The car is completely stock as of now, but I might rock a tune sooner or later.

5 hours ago, CRMZN said:

Hey guys, I recently just got the 2005 megane sport (rs225) as my first ever car and its been a dream, I'm starting to want to do a few things but mainly a bov. Do any of yall's know a decent one I could get? The car is completely stock as of now, but I might rock a tune sooner or later.

Welcome mate. Probably best option is the Forge Motorsport product. They're pretty robust and relatively easy to install apart from the blanking plate which isn't necessary to install.

https://www.forgemotorsport.asia/Renault_Megane_225230_Blow_Off_Valve_and_Fitting_Kit--product--808.html

5 hours ago, dartology said:

Open the airbox up and remove the material sound deadening which is stuck to the inside of the box. This will give you a bit more turbo sound for $0. Nice quick change. You could add a high flow panel filter at the same time too. 

Hey, thanks for the idea, I was actually trying to find the air box but was too scared to find out because I don't want to break something, and I'm also scared that something would go wrong if I go with an air box delete as the intake would just suck hotter air, been trying to find how to take it out in the internet but it's a little hard

13 minutes ago, CRMZN said:

Hey, thanks for the idea, I was actually trying to find the air box but was too scared to find out because I don't want to break something, and I'm also scared that something would go wrong if I go with an air box delete as the intake would just suck hotter air, been trying to find how to take it out in the internet but it's a little hard

It's also going to be hard to do an air box delete apparently because I'd have to take the battery and ecu out and then the air box and might as well get a new filter but we'll see