NEW 8.08 owner in Perth

Skip808

Thought I’d say hi,

just brought a 2012 8.08 in the best colour (pearl white) number 60 let me know if anyone has owned her before ,been stalking in here for a while now so thx  for all the info.

cars done 65k bit of a iffy service history so I’ve got it booked in for belts etc , got quoted $3800 from Renault lol and $1400 at euro care so unless someone tells me euro care are rubbish I know where she’s going.

service history is meh but she’s immaculate in and out and the last owner was  50 yr old woman so I don’t think she’s been abused mech wise

looks like she’s been lowered and had the centre res removed , after driving an auto hiace van only for 8 years she feels like a Chiron 

if anyone in Perth want to catch up and share info hit me up 

Skip

ED9FF8FA-C0E9-4273-805B-2103B51212D7.jpeg

• Like 2

Not many Perth crew on here fella but worth checking out Perth Alpine & Renault Sport FB page. 

You will see some crew at Classic Coffee N Cars at UWA.

There is at least 4 RS cars running in the TECCWA Redmist Autokhana series. We are switching this year from Tiger Karts Club car park to infield at Barbs. 

Recent Speed Event Series race weekend at Collie FWD 2LT Turbo class was won by Scott Carr in a meg3 265 Red Bull. He is actually the admin guy from  Perth Alpine & Renault Sport FB Page. 

We don’t speak about Marky Mark here now in WA he’s a naughty word . Yeah Renault taking the p.ss euro care over here seems to look the goods plenty of pics in their fb page of megs he’s worked on so seems to knows what he’s doing .

he’s works on the only v6 Clio here in wa pics on their fb looks awesome

will join alpine fb page I’d had a brief look , son and I go to coffee and cars in midvale so will check UWA out

thx guys 

21 minutes ago, Skip808 said:

We don’t speak about Marky Mark here now in WA he’s a naughty word . Yeah Renault taking the p.ss euro care over here seems to look the goods plenty of pics in their fb page of megs he’s worked on so seems to knows what he’s doing .

he’s works on the only v6 Clio here in wa pics on their fb looks awesome

will join alpine fb page I’d had a brief look , son and I go to coffee and cars in midvale so will check UWA out

thx guys 

I surprised you made it out of Midvale Cars N Coffee alive. I went to the Kwinana Motorplex CNC a few years back and it was winter and pretty cold. There was a sea of Ford and Holden V8 owners with their bonnets up showing off there life savings of bling and NA tuning ($1000 per kw). They all were wearing rugger shorts, double pluggers, flano shirts with blue bonds wife beater underneath. Not even kidding...I only wish these guys spend a quarter of what they spent on their engines on their oral hygiene as their was some pretty scary teeth on display. :)

The UWA CCC is pretty good. You get everything your can think of down there and massive sections for each type of cars IE Porches, Hyper Cars various shapes and forms, BMW M cars, AMG's, Hot Hatches, Lotus Sevens/Westfield, Mini's, MX-5's, Lotus, Alpine A110 old & new, old Amercian stuff, JDM, cool and rare stuff like R34 GTR NUR editions ETC ETC. 

As far as the Renault Sport crowd there is a few regulars. Always a Nice Meg3 RS275 Trophy R in LY, Meg4 Trophy-R, heaps of Meg3 350/265/275, my cousins Clio Gordini, my good mates Matt red Clio3 Angel & Demon, the odd Clio4 EDC and meg2 225 jaylo ass. And of course old mate in his Clio V6. I will be going a bit more now the young blokes swimming lessons are changed back to Saturday. 

Best to join the Classic Cars N Coffee FB page for updates. 

Joined coffee fb page to read Sunday’s meet is cancelled ..... thx marky Mark €*%>€¥@

UWA sounds good my 10 yr old is getting car mad so line up sounds great , although midland did have a lambo there once, it may have been stolen who knows.

looking forward to see what others have done to their megs so I can see how far I want to take mine.  Cheers for all the info