'sup!

thatsunbeliveable_pete

Hey guys,

My name's Pete. Owned an arctic Silver 172 since Oct 2004. I know I've met some of you on the Yahoo group but have only just discovered this forum (thanks to clio2ryde...I introduced you to the car and you introduced me to the forum. I guess we're even now, hey Chris? :rofl: )

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello, instead of just lurking, reading all the great stuff y'all have posted.) Also, fantastic freakin' site guys, you all should be very proud indeed. :hail:

Hopefully come out on a drive day soon.

Cheers fellas,

Pete.

Welcome!

So are you another new neighbour for Brendan to play with? lol

hope u enjoy the site & meet everyone soon!

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks Alex and Brendan.

Brendan: Yeah dude. It was so funny. He'd been teasing me about driving a girl's car, "cleo", for ages, then I put the hard word in when he was on the market for a car, then some guy at his work with a 205KW atw told him he couldn't keep up with a standard Clio on the track, then I sent him a couple of reviews, and there was no turning back for him after that. Smart man 8)

Alex: Yeah, not quite neighbours, but Artarmon is close enough! Although moving south west very soon. Won't be too many RSC's out there!

Thanks Alex and Brendan.

Brendan: Yeah dude. It was so funny. He'd been teasing me about driving a girl's car, "cleo", for ages, then I put the hard word in when he was on the market for a car, then some guy at his work with a 205KW atw told him he couldn't keep up with a standard Clio on the track, then I sent him a couple of reviews, and there was no turning back for him after that. Smart man 8)

Yeah, not quite neighbours, but Artarmon is close enough!

hahaha, he was telling me how he knew nothing about the clio until he went for a ride in one or read up on them or something like that :lol: ....then bought one :shock: ............. :lol::lol: .................u live in Artarmon hey, i have probably spotted you a few times in Chatty then, :lol:

Anyways, catch ya around :D

Cheers,

Brendan

P.S there will be a drive day thingy on in early december, check the social's section for details :wink:

Thanks Alex and Brendan.

Alex: Yeah, not quite neighbours, but Artarmon is close enough! Although moving south west very soon. Won't be too many RSC's out there!

there're a couple out there... renaultsport21 is... what car did the guy at his work have? with 205kw atw?

ohh ok...

man it must be annoying to type ur username when u sign in! lol

Good to see you on here, my brother Pete 8)

... I think I still own you one for introducing me to the Clio....what was I thinking, an SP20?!?!?!?! :shock:

Thanks for showing me the light my son :lol:

*cough* i wouldn't be saying it too loudly round here lol

Good to see you on here, my brother Pete 8)

... I think I still own you one for introducing me to the Clio....what was I thinking, an SP20?!?!?!?! :shock:

Thanks for showing me the light my son :lol:

Can you imagine how pissed off I was that you were thinking of buying that freakin' piece of crap?? :furious:

Thanks bro. Will see ya soon, eh?