Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.

matterouski

I was browsing some topics and I got this message.  'Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.'  Are reactions limited?  If so, I'm curious as to why because I thought you would want to encourage engagement.  Or is it just because I'm a site newb?

Edited by matterouski

2 hours ago, matterouski said:

I was browsing some topics and I got this message.  'Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.'  Are reactions limited?  If so, I'm curious as to why because I thought you would want to encourage engagement.  Or is it just because I'm a site newb?

We all get the same restriction. It’s so you don’t get too exuberant. It’s a Renault forum after all - some decorum is required 🤔😆

• Haha 1

Lol.  I’m usually quite reserved but I fear the Meg RS boisterous personality must have started to rub off on me.  Perhaps I underestimated it’s intoxicating effect.  I will henceforth make a greater effort to maintain my composure. Merci beaucoup 😐

• Like 1

2 hours ago, speedfiend41 said:

We all get the same restriction. It’s so you don’t get too exuberant. It’s a Renault forum after all - some decorum is required 🤔😆

Hahahaha I thought you were going to say that we’re all highly emotional French car owners, so the restriction is to keep a lid on our exasperations 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, speedfiend41 said:

especially on the EV forum - no emotion allowed there.

Edited by RSmfl