First Renault

michiale

I have been on here for sometime while looking for a BO 182 cup.  The Orange appealed to me after owning 2 70's orange Honda Civics.

P1010372.thumb.JPG.7dbd13ac0ce4aa3f31028406765f8dd4.JPG

After having an Toyota 86 and a Focus RS I thought it was time to get back into a little hot hatch which lead me here. This group has been such a great resource when buying and now while I enjoy driving!

I purchased this recently from Adrian at Race Spec and have loved being back in a small, light car again. It is mostly stock from what I can tell apart the exhaust and a tune which I don't mind. Looking forward to getting out and meeting a few others in the New Year  

20201222_152749.thumb.jpg.a7994e4bb31e26da98d03b09b006be0a.jpg20201222_152926.thumb.jpg.80fe13f572bd048db639d059f916c191.jpg

• Like 9

Congrats mate, nice car. I believe it was originally a WOVR, and Adrian rebuilt it. Hope you got a good deal for it in any case.

Love Blood Orange and make sure you get yourself a few OZRS stickers for it!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Danny said:

I believe it was originally a WOVR, and Adrian rebuilt it. Hope you got a good deal for it in any case.

This is not correct. Adrian had 2 BO's. The other one you are referring to, which was originally for sale but he decided to keep, has custom 'F1 CUP' NSW number plates. This particular BO is not on the WOVR.

The new buyer would no doubt have found out if it was on the WOVR register is they completed a PPSR report.

@michiale Congrats on the purchase. You'll love it!