hi guys

andy bassett

hi guys and ladies if present,

my name is andy bassett from www.meganesport.net

have been flicking on and off here for some time now and thought it was time i joined and see wats going on with the meganes in other parts of the world.

my megane as some may know is running around 280 bhp now with a tidy few mods in tow. ( long list ) :lol:

hope i can be of help any way i can, :wink:

andy

Hi Andy :D .......welcome to the forum :D .............fancy seeing you here :lol::lol: ...........just incase you don't know, i'm brendansuen from meganesport.net..the stupid idiot who keeps asking you stuff :lol::lol: .................is it just me, or are the poms starting to invade this website :lol::lol: ......mind you, all megane boys for that matter :hyper::yes::lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

welcome!!

maybe u can be of some assistance to the megane boys (especially brendan) so they can keep up with the clio boys! :mrgreen:

that's just from what i've seen though :wink:

Hey Andy .... Nice to see you here .... unfortunately there are not as many Meggy boys here ..... :D so the Clio boys out number us.

Your a wealth of knowledge and we welcome you here .... :D:D

I am thinking of doing the AndyB induction modification ... so i might be calling on your help ....soon :wink:

Hope you enjoy the site :mrgreen:

hi guys and ladies if present,

my name is andy bassett from www.meganesport.net

have been flicking on and off here for some time now and thought it was time i joined and see wats going on with the meganes in other parts of the world.

my megane as some may know is running around 280 bhp now with a tidy few mods in tow. ( long list ) :lol:

hope i can be of help any way i can, :wink:

andy

Welcome to OzRS mate :mrgreen: