Greetings

JohnB

Been lurking for a few months, thought it time to show my face and contribute to a highly entertaining forum and because I have much to learn & ask about the wee beastie (my kids call it Mini-Rocket).

Mine's a (racing?) blue 182 AXF*** - perhaps I've been spotted. Perhaps I don't spend enuff time in Inner West. I'm generally smiling and scaring myself in equal measure aound Eastern Suburbs and up & down the M5. (Sydney that is.)

Cheers

John

Been lurking for a few months, thought it time to show my face and contribute to a highly entertaining forum and because I have much to learn & ask about the wee beastie (my kids call it Mini-Rocket).

Mine's a (racing?) blue 182 AXF*** - perhaps I've been spotted. Perhaps I don't spend enuff time in Inner West. I'm generally smiling and scaring myself in equal measure aound Eastern Suburbs and up & down the M5. (Sydney that is.)

Cheers

John

Welcome to OzRS :mrgreen:

Post some piccys up and Mini-Rocket is an apt name

Hey John!

Welcome to the forum!

Nice one! So, did you purchase the F1 or LE with the stripes? Or just a Racing Blue 182 non-cup? Now that would be rare!

Enjoy the pocket rocket!

Hey john welcome to ozrs...

The little champagne cork on steroids is an amazing car...I have had mine for 4 months...and I still cannot wipe the smile off my face...Its just an amazing machine...so much fun getting up next to hotted up teen racer car with the boyfriend driving and the blonde girlfriend in the passanger seat...then at the next set of lights shes leaning out the window trying to see what sort of car you're driving...enjoy it mate!

welcome john!

i believe i spotted you about 3 weeks ago on general holmes drive! it should be in the "Sightings" section

have fun!

Alex

Nice one! So, did you purchase the F1 or LE with the stripes? Or just a Racing Blue 182 non-cup? Now that would be rare!

I'm assume it's racing blue (it's not a Cup - which i regret not buying just a little bit) - it was in the showroom at RD's and looked sooo cute. Perhaps Alex can tell me :D

so much fun getting up next to hotted up teen racer car

yes i've surprised a fair few at the traffic lights and more so in corners and roundabouts. The only time I've been deliberately dragged was by a hoon in a Dominos echo delivery car. We both laughed.

Thanks all for the welcomes - the timeliness of my responses are proportional to my workload :cry:

Hey John

I'm assume it's racing blue (it's not a Cup - which i regret not buying just a little bit) - it was in the showroom at RD's and looked sooo cute. Perhaps Alex can tell me :D

Oh ok, I see... wow, that is rare! I'd love to see a photo (real life as opposed to all the advertising stuff from Renault) of a 182 non-cup French Racing Blue. Seriously, they are extremely rare!

Oh yes, showing those with 'better' cars how the Clio drives is awesome! Best part about owning it... is having someone in a $50k+ car re-think their purchase after a ride in the Clio

Welcome to the forum JohnB! And keep enjoying the delights of the clio!

I've had mine a year and I'm still constantly grinning to myself (and scaring the pants off my passengers...if they exist...)!

And I second Teki's comment! I recently met a new friend from uni and he is kicking himself after he saw how the Clio goes! Shove that in the face of a riced SP23! :P