Hi All New to Renault

Phill42

Hey everyone Not long bought a RS 280 for my daily driver very happy with it . My daily commute is up and down Macquarie Pass in NSW finding the drive now very easy  . Been surprised by the waves from other Renault drivers sorry guys I not a snob just a bit slow on the uptake , I will get the brain trained to recognize other Renault’s soon! . 
cheers

Phil

• Like 8

Hey everyone Not long bought a RS 280 for my daily driver very happy with it . My daily commute is up and down Macquarie Pass in NSW finding the drive now very easy  . Been surprised by the waves from other Renault drivers sorry guys I not a snob just a bit slow on the uptake , I will get the brain trained to recognize other Renault’s soon! . 
cheers
Phil
Nice!

Pictures?

I'm in the Illawarra, so if you're up for a drive some time let me know.

Thanks all for the welcome, yep great road for the commute, getting busier with  B doubles and push bikes makes it hairy sometimes, we all have the right  to use the road just got to take the good with the bad. But the 280 makes it a great way to travel. Still getting used to it but starting  to settle down now. Man these things fly.😀

• Like 1