POM just arrived

Cupster

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd say hi. Brendan from your site let me on to the goings on down here as I have just moved from the UK...

Based in Melbourne so where do I look for the meets and stuff....

I was thinking about how cheap your fuel is and how much I would like to have a V6 then...gutted they didn't sell them!!! What a miscalculation! No plans yet to get one over here as I can't be trusted and I'd be in the nick before I knew it but here's acouple of pics of my babies back in the UK...

Cheers

Cupster :D

CNV00010.jpg

5.jpg

Hi Cupster :D

Welcome to the site buddy :D

Are you talking about me? :P

P.S for the meets, visit the socials section, i think the melbourne boys are having a track day shortly :wink: ..........pity you weren't in Sydney :lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

I sure was :) mmm track day now that sounds interesting..I may ship my cup car over if I decide to stay longer. Will make the decision next year when I go back to the uk...I'm itching as there's not alot to do here without my toys!

Cheers for the info :wink:

Oh, i remember now, on the UK Renault Sport Forum.............glad you finally joined :lol:..............i just found the thread you had posted about coming to Australia. :lol: ............now my memory is fresh as a daisy :lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

I had this great idea to get a V6 while I was out here but I've been denied!!!

I had this great idea to get a V6 while I was out here but I've been denied!!!

oh bugger :( ..............martin2k from the uk forum is also thinking of importing the v6 to oz when he comes over i think next year or year after..........you should bring your clio over, or better, buy a new one here :lol::lol: ............gotta keep the blood pumping :lol::lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

Based in Melbourne so where do I look for the meets and stuff....

Welcome matey to OzRS

Keep an eye on the Social pages and something will come up :idea:

In fact there is a track day this weekend: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3626

Post a reply maybe you can hook up with someone and tag along :mrgreen: