New Member RS265 in NZ

KiwiRs265

Hey Guys :)

Secured a 2013 Megane RS265 roughly 2 months ago and loving it! Was relatively hard to find a decent 265 in New Zealand as the Renault scene here is almost non-existent. I have plans in the future to track it and mod it but that's much further down the line. Hopefully I can find some helpful tips and people here :) 

• Like 1

Welcome!

My partner is a JAFA and in the last 5 years I’ve been to NZ I’ve seen two Megs and one Clio of the RS variety.

It’s tricky enough in OZ to properly modify an RS (although we’re spoilt in NSW) so it’ll be interesting to follow your journey across the ditch.

All the best!

11 hours ago, DOOOOK said:

Welcome!

My partner is a JAFA and in the last 5 years I’ve been to NZ I’ve seen two Megs and one Clio of the RS variety.

It’s tricky enough in OZ to properly modify an RS (although we’re spoilt in NSW) so it’ll be interesting to follow your journey across the ditch.

All the best!

Yeah I've only ever seen one other RS Meg and never seen a Clio at all here. Its very difficult being so far away from any kind of Renault part sellers etc 😕 Appreciate it man!

11 hours ago, chuckovski said:

No, but love it there. Particularly Christchurch. Our next overseas trip I want to go, but the kids are still so small it's going to be a while before we brave traveling with them!

Its a fantastic place but just rather secluded from the rest of the world. Some great uphill roads in the south island (and some not so great roads since the earthquakes) which are super enjoyable to just go for a quick 40 minute hill climb. Traveling is a tough one with kids! 

• Like 1