Just bought a 172 phII with some minor issues [emoji23]

Stefan_007

Hey all here is the newst addition to my financial mistakes fleet, a 172 phII in the almighty clearcoat peeling/faded metalic blue (rare factory option i heard) small mods include a diy air intake duct, pod filter, rs tuner (needs a retune asap), koni suspension, hektic sound system ulleh, 2 yes 2 fire extinguishers just incase habibs diy audio system catches fire or you crash and burn. Whatever is first i guess.

Please say hello to Francine 2ee1444d46c318da81165c2237d21ff4.jpg58ca83f157f910780264ed889989f2cf.jpg98f2e1c8016623f56a45b0a59781a1d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice pick up! Any mods planned or are you going to keep it stock? [emoji13]
I have some mods planned, already got the megane 225 mani and turbo with injectors for it. Will be sussing out a better intake plenum or make my own with the original one.

Apart from that maybe new set of wheels and bucket seats n standard stuff like that.

Very nice!
Get the stock airbag back on with a foam panel filter in it, it's the best performing. [emoji3]
Any plans to put the stock 172 wheels back on?
Stock airbox? Never got it with the car and personally dont want it as i have some rather interesting plans for the motor.