Back to Renault

Klaudio

First car was a Fuego, yes it gave me headaches but boy was it fun to drive. Now after a driving reliable and comfortable  but boring Japanese car for last 14yrs it was time for an upgrade. My sister lent me her manual  megane trophy for a week and WOW! Just wanted something smaller. Clio RS Cup was the answer but not available in manual 😢. Took one for a test drive and I knew I wanted this car, paddle shift?👍 I loved it and bought it. Think I got the last new Clio Cup in liquid yellow in Aus? Anyway it came with the entertainment pack but a couple of days after leaving dealer I noticed some of the functions are missing on R-Link, example I can only have paged 4 and 5 for home page menu, where have 1,2,3 gone? Sound has only bass and treble option. Yes I have tried to update r-link, maps work fine. Any other ideas? or just take it back to dealer.

• Like 1

Veteran, of the fuego or clio  😁? think i had the best looking fuego at time. I work at an Airport so when I get to staff carpark there are hundreds of cars so i had to park far away in the same spot every day. All the cars were like mine either white, grey or Black and there would be this liquid yellow Clio that would just stand out and could spot his car from anywhere plus the colour is awesome and changes during the day. Had to have that colour.  Will take picks.  I love my manual transmissions and when you read reviews not loving it in a Clio ,  I had my doubts but it so much quicker and it even gears down for you  approaching a corner. They love it in a Ferrari but aren't happy about a Clio with it? The Clio is like a Go Cart. Only thing is I can't wait for those average Dunlop tyres to wear out so I can put some decent tyres on it.

10 hours ago, Deet said:

Everyone bags the lack of a manual option until they drive one

I went and test drove one and disliked it so bought a 225 Cup, then I disliked the 225 and the Mrs disliked the 182 Cup, so we swapped. Yes I’m getting older, but gimme a Clio with a stick.

• Like 1