New Renault owner! (2015 Clio RS 200 Cup)

DE299

Hey guys, I've had my Clio for about 6 weeks and am loving it so far. (Already done more than 2000km!)

I'm located in south west Sydney and am keen to see some fellow RS owners around.

Other than the resonator delete, are there any modifications you deem 'essential'?

Here's a link to some pictures - https://imgur.com/a/lr0JmEs

Edited by DE299
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, DE299 said:

Other than the resonator delete, are there any modifications you deem 'essential'?

Welcome mate :)

I'd say removal of the noise vibrator tube from the charge pipe to the cabin is cheap and effective a improving NVM (all you need is some pipe caps from ebay). A panel filter improves throttle response in normal mode and offers some nicer (mild) intake whoosh if that is your thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deet said:

And ad a metal footrest. also on ebay

Yeah - just get the nut n bolt ones as my velco one has separated after almost 3 years and now I'm relying on the residual glue to keep it in place as superglue doesnt work.

Yeah - just get the nut n bolt ones as my velco one has separated after almost 3 years and now I'm relying on the residual glue to keep it in place as superglue doesnt work.
The glue on velcro is not very good indeed. Try shoe glue or liquid nails

Sent from Tapatalk