2016 RS Megane 275 Cup

Prudee

Welcome!
Press once, puts it into sports mode which ups the engine output, increases the exhaust sound, puts traction control down a bit. Press and hold puts you into race mode which turns all assistance off.
Sports and race means you can't use cruise control.
Enjoy!
And if you haven't done it already, I'd remove the centre resonator for even better pops and bangs. Best $70 I've ever spent in my life.

• Like 1

Be careful with the 'Race' option if you plan on taking it on the track or giving it death on the road. 

I recently had an interesting experience at Phillip Island and the only reason i didn't smash the car was because it was in 'Sport'

• Like 1

Thanks for replying people. 

Chuckovski, what's a central regulator and how safe is it's removal?  I presume it's there for a reason!

Maaarlon, glad you didn't die at Phillip Island!

I'm a 58 yo young lady who's Type R was too slow so looking forward to Sport mode, maybe not so much Race mode but we'll see. 

I'll upload some pics soon. 

Thanks all again. 

Thanks for replying people. 
Chuckovski, what's a central regulator and how safe is it's removal?  I presume it's there for a reason!
Maaarlon, glad you didn't die at Phillip Island!
I'm a 58 yo young lady who's Type R was too slow so looking forward to Sport mode, maybe not so much Race mode but we'll see. 
I'll upload some pics soon. 
Thanks all again. 

It's a pretty big muffler along the straight section of the exhaust that makes it very nice and quiet, but it's too quiet. It means that you've got that and the muffler at the end to, well, muffle the sound. You don't need both. Lie under the car and you'll see it. After removal is still ok in normal mode but you unleash quite a bit of sound in sports. It's probably only there due to sound requirements. I have to say if you like a quiet car then keep it, but it's certainly entertaining in sports at removal. I think it took me weeks to stop laughing. Smile stayed!