Howdy yall

Mikey

Hi Guys,

Bought myself an RS Clio Cup 182 bout 8 weeks ago. Just thought Id say a quick Hi There.

Love your site, in particular its good to see Im not the only fussy bastard that hears clicks & squeeks all over the place. Looking forward to coming out on a drive day sometime in the future. Would be good to follow those Clio vets who know the limits these things can go to. Already had a fun run down the Bells Line of Road a few weeks ago (damn those ruts!).

Pretty busy now but will be on for sure with my 2 cents on the many many threads I see.

Ive been looking @ the drive days they run down out Wakefield Park (Speed off the Streets) looks pretty good. Would be great in the wet! Anyone been down there for a run?

Look forward to chattin to y'all soon. :D

Welcome Mikey,

congrats on the buy! I'm looking around myself at the moment but thinking about waiting for the RSC III

A bunch of us are doing a KK (Krispy Kreme) run on Wed June 28th there's a whole post about it. U should come along. There are a couple of new ppl going (myself being one of them). Should be good!

Enjoy the Cup

Alex

ps. where abouts in Syd are you??

Hi Guys,

Bought myself an RS Clio Cup 182 bout 8 weeks ago. Just thought Id say a quick Hi There.

Love your site, in particular its good to see Im not the only fussy bastard that hears clicks & squeeks all over the place. Looking forward to coming out on a drive day sometime in the future. Would be good to follow those Clio vets who know the limits these things can go to. Already had a fun run down the Bells Line of Road a few weeks ago (damn those ruts!).

Pretty busy now but will be on for sure with my 2 cents on the many many threads I see.

Ive been looking @ the drive days they run down out Wakefield Park (Speed off the Streets) looks pretty good. Would be great in the wet! Anyone been down there for a run?

Look forward to chattin to y'all soon. :D

Welcome to OzRS :mrgreen: e.sport

Hey Mikey,

Welcome! No one has asked - So I guess I should be the first to ask ... what colour did you get? Where did you buy it from?

Welcome to the forum again, and as everyone mentioned you should come along to the KK meet. Eat some donuts and have a chat about the Clio :D Though, the donuts will add weight to the 182!

Once again, welcome - I'm sure I'll see your car running around the Inner East! How did you find out about us? Did someone card you? (place this website's card on your windshield?)

Cheers,

Steven

Hey Mikey,

Welcome! No one has asked - So I guess I should be the first to ask ... what colour did you get? Where did you buy it from?

Welcome to the forum again, and as everyone mentioned you should come along to the KK meet. Eat some donuts and have a chat about the Clio :D Though, the donuts will add weight to the 182!

Once again, welcome - I'm sure I'll see your car running around the Inner East! How did you find out about us? Did someone card you? (place this website's card on your windshield?)

Cheers,

Steven

Hi Steve,

I got silver with no stripes & bought it from Waitara. The salesman mentioned the site to me & I googled it. I travel a bit for work so KK meet will be pending whether Im in town or not.

Look forward to bumping into yall soon.

:)

Awesome! Good to know the salesman are mentioning this site. I guess the good dealers that get GOOD reports will tell you about this site.

Congrats on the purchase, and look forward to seeing you at the KK meet hopefully!