New and Proud Renault Clio Sport owner

Gambit

Hi All,

I'm a happy and proud owner of a 2002 Monaco Blue Renault Clio Sport, which i just brought the other day. The car has provided me with a smile ear to ear the last couple of days, and i'm still astounded by its cornering abilities everytime i fang it around a corner.

I'm also looking forward to participating in some drive day type events and meeting fellow owners of this community and gaining information and insight to ownership of these fantastic cars!

Cheers

Welcome!

Sorry to keep it breif - on my way out (with the Clio of course!)

Glad you love the car.... By far the best bang for your buck... especially used 172s!

So where abouts are you located? If you in Sydney there is a KK meet on the 29th!

Cheers,

Steven

Welcome to da 'hood, gambit.

Remember to flash your headlights & wave like a mad man everytime u see another 172/182 on da road.

:mrgreen:

Welcome Gambit to ozRS - you will find this forum very helpful and friendly

P.S: Ren we know you do that......only to see a truck coming straight at ya :shock:

Hi All,

I'm a happy and proud owner of a 2002 Monaco Blue Renault Clio Sport, which i just brought the other day. The car has provided me with a smile ear to ear the last couple of days, and i'm still astounded by its cornering abilities everytime i fang it around a corner.

I'm also looking forward to participating in some drive day type events and meeting fellow owners of this community and gaining information and insight to ownership of these fantastic cars!

Cheers

Welcome to OzRS...

:mrgreen: e.sport

Remember to flash your headlights & wave like a mad man everytime u see another 172/182 on da road.

P.S: Ren we know you do that......only to see a truck coming straight at ya :shock:

Come to think of it, I've never seen a Renault truck.

Come to think of it, I've never seen a Renault truck.

Ask david_shearer, he said the only renaults he saw on his honey moon were trucks - but no pics though :(