I just got a black 172

MR PEA

i just picked up a 172 and what can i say but i absouloutly love this little mechein its sooo awesome compared to my 1976 Galant....

insurance was awesome too only 1100 for a 24yo Rating 1 from RACV was expecting like 2000.... and the fuel economy is just unreal.....

so far the only thing that im worried about is the next service i can see it hitting 700-1400 odd cause i can see renault saying that the timing belt needs to be done

the car is a 2002 with 47km on the clock....

its gonna take me a week to clean the drool out of my car........

how to see ya out there.....

i just picked up a 172 and what can i say but i absouloutly love this little mechein its sooo awesome compared to my 1976 Galant....

insurance was awesome too only 1100 for a 24yo Rating 1 from RACV was expecting like 2000.... and the fuel economy is just unreal.....

so far the only thing that im worried about is the next service i can see it hitting 700-1400 odd cause i can see renault saying that the timing belt needs to be done

the car is a 2002 with 47km on the clock....

its gonna take me a week to clean the drool out of my car........

how to see ya out there.....

Congrats MR_PEA

Enjoy :mrgreen:

yea just lovin the car,,,,, im also trying to keep my missus mitts off it, she drives a 2003 pulsar

gonna give it a wash tomorrow,,, will be a virgin moment

HAHA!

Just make sure you hide the keys aswell when your not at home or you mite end up with a big scratch on the wheels like Teki04 :shock:

• 1 month later...