Anyone In Adl Know Anything About This Gordini 200?

SideshowLukePerry

• 1 month later...

Yes! It had a front end collision and was a repairable write off.
The front bar, bonnet, headlights have all been replaced.
Do not touch it IMO!!!

People get so wound up about this stuff. If it had a checkered past but was repaired properly there's no reason someone shouldn't continue to love it.

Go in with your eyes open... but don't immediately disguard it.

Absolutely agree, as long as there is photos of the damage and the full details of what has happened and been repaired.

I contacted the owner of this one and she refused to tell me what really happened in the accident and used words like "but it looks brand new" and "it only had the front bar replaced". Yep cya bye.

Absolutely agree, as long as there is photos of the damage and the full details of what has happened and been repaired.

I contacted the owner of this one and she refused to tell me what really happened in the accident and used words like "but it looks brand new" and "it only had the front bar replaced". Yep cya bye.

Yeah, I think it's ok to omit the detail from the public advert in the first instance but it should be disclosed pretty promptly upon real interest. Edited by R182
  • Like 1