Hello to all

PTC

I've had my silver 2003 RSC 172 for about a year. Got it through the dealer @ Waitara, had some fixes done under warranty there and recently 60k service, all a reasonably positive experience so far.

Love the car, has been an able replacement for my 98 Civic VTiR. Am going to Wakefield soon to put it to the test. If anyone has some lap times for a bog standard RSC172, it will give me a target.

Also, is there a Sydney based Renault club as I've let my Honda Car Club membership run down and am still keen,

PTC

Welcome PTC,

A number of the forum members have driven Wakefield.

Eventually they will read this and post some times for you,

or you may want to ask in another section if you get no

responses.

Cheers, :)

I've had my silver 2003 RSC 172 for about a year. Got it through the dealer @ Waitara, had some fixes done under warranty there and recently 60k service, all a reasonably positive experience so far.

Love the car, has been an able replacement for my 98 Civic VTiR. Am going to Wakefield soon to put it to the test. If anyone has some lap times for a bog standard RSC172, it will give me a target.

Also, is there a Sydney based Renault club as I've let my Honda Car Club membership run down and am still keen,

PTC

Welcome PTC! I too had a 98 Civic VTiR in a past life - a fine car.

A standard Clio will lap Wakefield in anywhere between 1.14 and 1.20 depending on track conditions and how well you can drive. Let us all know when you're heading down and you might find a couple of hangers on to join in the fun.

There are a few Renault Club members on the site. Maybe one of them could post up a "How to Join" in the Renault Club section.