New Owner Of Deb/bremund/intercool's Flame Red '02 Clio Sport

Bossdb66

Hi,

I'm Stu, the new owner of this one which seems to have a long history on this forum..

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/index.php?/topic/25723-fs-172-clio-sports-2002-sydney/

On the weekend I flew down to Sydney from Brisbane to look at a few different cars and decided on this one. It's now at it's new home in Brisbane. This is my 2nd Clio Sport.

I'm registering it in QLD and plan to keep it registered to do the odd casual track day and weekend cruise along side my brother with his Integra, and dad with his Golf R.

It will be looked after with its own garage and will only be used on the weekends. I'm planning on doing an oil change and cutting the roof off this Sunday to make it a convertible and save weight.

Would love to hear any stories anyone has about this car. I'll keep you in the loop with it and any other mods I do in the future.

Edited by Bossdb66

Why not buy this and transfer some stuff whichever way.

$_57.JPG

Make sure you get the all important chassis reinforcements. They're known to be heavy but also help with safety aspects.

Hi,

I'm Stu, the new owner of this one which seems to have a long history on this forum..

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/index.php?/topic/25723-fs-172-clio-sports-2002-sydney/

On the weekend I flew down to Sydney from Brisbane to look at a few different cars and decided on this one. It's now at it's new home in Brisbane. This is my 2nd Clio Sport.

I'm registering it in QLD and plan to keep it registered to do the odd casual track day and weekend cruise along side my brother with his Integra, and dad with his Golf R.

It will be looked after with its own garage and will only be used on the weekends. I'm planning on doing an oil change and cutting the roof off this Sunday to make it a convertible and save weight.

Would love to hear any stories anyone has about this car. I'll keep you in the loop with it and any other mods I do in the future.

Nice one Stu. And love the sense of humour! Keep it up. Like Clios need to go on a diet... :)