New Renault Megane Rs265 Rb8 Owner

WRDC82

Hi All, 

I've just got my hands on a RS265 RB8. So far so good and a heap of  run. I pulled up next to one of the forum members at the lights on Warringah Rd in Frenchs Forest. So i've signed up to learn more about the Renault. 

I've come from a MY09 GTi Pirelli (Great Car) and a MY11 WRX (Cop magnet) and now I'm onto the RB8. 

Happy to answer any questions on buying experience etc. 

Regards, 

Will

Would you have been stopped behind a LY Clio at the start of Burnt Bridge a couple of days ago? I saw an RB8 there but didn't realise until I'd already left the lights, would've given a wave if I'd seen earlier. Welcome to the fold, I'm sure you'll enjoy the car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Sluggo32x, 

Thanks for the invite to the forum, this place is packed! PACKED! with great information. 

Hey Cookie28, that could have been me, I live on the Nth beaches and work in North Ryde so quite possibly. 

Thanks for the welcome. 

Regards, 

Will 

Numbnut, the WRX was the worst, worst car for attracting the Fuzz. 

Gti, they don't seem to care, I'm just hoping the RS is the same. 

Welcome to the forum WRDC82.  Even white with black roof, red wheels, and big red stripes down the sides like mine, they don't seem to recognise what it is.  I was pulled over at a road side breathalyzer and the Plod just said "nice car.  What is it...?"..

Great result!  :yes:

I was toying with telling him it was Clio diesel :roll: , and waiting for the obligatory "Gee, quiet for a diesel...", but decided best to depart rapidly and quietly, and let us both get about our day.

Enjoy your new ride, and the forum.  I love the RB's...

• Like 1

Numbnut, the WRX was the worst, worst car for attracting the Fuzz. 

Gti, they don't seem to care, I'm just hoping the RS is the same. 

11981099-large.png

I just think they love WRX's and doughnuts.

ec9.jpg

If it's an Eclair - I just think they let them go.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can upload pics with the tapatalk app, or use a hosting site like imageshack which will give you a link designed for forums. I think there's more detailed instructions in the faq or forum feedback sections.

• 4 weeks later...