Rs 225 Cup | First Time Renault Owner

Brisboy

Welcome to the forum Michael,

Good to see another Brissy member, and another Meg, especially in Blood Orange!!  Hopefully we will see you on a drive day sometime.  Can't wait to see your car...

Thanks for the replies guys:) regarding rear shelf north side euro parts have nothing, I will try the forum, thanks.

I will catch up for a meet looking to see what's happening. I nearly got a megane ts 250 cup a few years back but went golf r. Regretted it vw australia..... Let's leave it their. This hopefully will be a love affair that will last, looking forward to getting to know her

My responses are limited, you need to ask the right questions

Sorry for the spell correct lol

I do like that movie!

Is this your first Renault Sport?

yes this is my first Rs and my first time since rotary days I have chatted on a forum

I look forward to seeing this car.  If it is the same one, I think I saw it on carsales a while back and when I contacted the seller (not on the forum) it had only just sold, to a forum member, who then sold it again (to you) after not having it for so long, due to change in work circumstances if I recall.  A very nice, low km example if I am right?

I would have bought this (if it is the same car), except that in between I managed to score a BO 182 (also with the stripes).  Still have a soft spot for the Meg II Phase 2 (especially in BO...)  :drool:

Enjoy!

• Like 1