Hiya

XRS200

Ok so yes I'm new. I'm coming from a Toyota86 which I was dubbed the 'mod queen' in the BRZ/86 club. The only thing I didn't do was turbo it. I drifted, tracked, and had the time of my life, BUT it was a rough ride for a daily drive and finding e85 fuel was stressful lol. So my search began. I did my research I'm telling you and after a few test drives the RS 200 won hands down. I took possession of my car about 10 days ago. OMG I love it. It's quick (without mods ????), hugs the corners and has great comfort to boot. Have had a reputable car buyer say "oh wow is that the RS200, such a brilliant car so undervalued, so under rated" So all in all I'm a very happy girl. I've promised not to do any mods but we will have to wait and see. Do personalized number plates count ?? Lol. Rightly or wrongly I have to admit the 'run in' period has not strictly been adhered to ????????????

Agreed.  Welcome to the RS world and the forum for that matter.  Lots of folks here share your point of view, and do really understand one of the best automotive secrets around - the RS cars...  :hail:

Hopefully we will see you out on a run at some point, and within the forum hearing your views on all matter of relevant (and some not so relevant) topics...  :mrgreen:

Which RS200 model did you get?  Oh and pics are mandatory... apparently...  :news:

Hi No152,

I brought the RS 200Sports Premium. I looked at the cup but after the long time driving roughly on coil overs I really wanted a little comfort. I really think I've hit a suitable middle ground. Not sure how to post a pic but I will try. Perhaps I'll need to log into the full version of the forum (presently on my phone) unless you can give me advice ????

Ok sorted Artic White. Number plates have since been replaced

Ok sorted Artic White. Number plates have since been replaced post-21179-0-25148600-1446294634_thumb.jpeg

Nice!  You will not be disappointed.  Hopefully we will see you out and about and maybe on a run - if we can get our ducks in a row again!!   :44:

I am hoping that I can get back on the run organisation horse very soon! They are heaps of fun.  Some of the members here love a track day too, so maybe you can burn off a set of tyres there too in due course...  :yes:

Not sure what you mean by FB group sorry?

Not sure what you mean by FB group sorry?

Facebook?

Yep Facebook [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha - there you go.  Didn't realise sorry.

Haha that's ok. Thought everyone knew what FB was. I shouldn't be so presumptuous

All good.  I am old school.  Probably one of the few on the planet that is not on FB...  see learning the jargon already...   :mrgreen:

Welcome :) Have you still got the 86 as a track toy, or has it gone to a new home?

Out of interest, what else did you look at before buying the Clio? Any of the more driver focussed RS models?

Hopefully we'll see you out on track at some stage, real lack of RS' at sprint events in SEQ :(

Hey MikeC90, I really looked at performance numbers. Torque, kW @ rpm, brake size and weight ratios. I also looked at the 1-100km/h as a comparison. I read every independent review I could get my hands on. And then of course the test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk