2012 Megane Rs250 Cup Trophee

607GRP

Hey Guys,

New member and new to Renault but certainly not new to forums or the car scene. I've been a bit time poor of late but have found a quick minute to introduce myself.

About 3-4weeks ago, I picked up an absolutely immaculate RS250 off fellow member (MikeC90), testiment to the guy on how well maintained & clean this car is!

Last weekend was probably the first time I had the opportunity to really 'get to know' the car as such and it was nothing short of impressive! Out of all the cars I've owned over the years, this has to be the most enjoyable I've owned..

I have no immediate plans for the car at this stage but we'll see what the new year brings.  :wink:

Hope to see a few of you guys around!

11990608_936797579700351_197552537432617

Cheers,

Corey.

• Like 3

Well done Corey,

You have picked up what may arguably be about the best RS250 Cup Trophee around.  Mike has cared for that car like an OCD Sauvant, so it is perfect. Better than it was delivered from the factory!!

Congrats and well done.  Hopefully we might see you out on a drive day soon.

Cheers

Ahhh So happy that Mike's beauty went to another enthusiast!

You will also find the car has a few tasteful mods especially that Inoxline turbo back exhaust system and the stage 1 tune from RSTuner!

a hell of a beast you have and in one of the most awesome colours, lunar grey!

Congrats and welcome!

Sam.

Well done Corey,

You have picked up what may arguably be about the best RS250 Cup Trophee around.  Mike has cared for that car like an OCD Sauvant, so it is perfect. Better than it was delivered from the factory!!

Congrats and well done.  Hopefully we might see you out on a drive day soon.

Cheers

Thanks Jason, yes, Mike has certainly set the bar for maintenance, hopefully I can maintain the same level!! Catching up with you guys would be great!

Ahhh So happy that Mike's beauty went to another enthusiast!

You will also find the car has a few tasteful mods especially that Inoxline turbo back exhaust system and the stage 1 tune from RSTuner!

a hell of a beast you have and in one of the most awesome colours, lunar grey!

Congrats and welcome!

Sam.

Thanks Sam, the car is definitely tastefully tuned. I need to get myself one of the RSTuner cables/flash boxes, that'll probably be my first purchase. Other than that, I plan to get the few chips & scratches touched up and perhaps some subtle styling to make it my own.