Picking Up My Rs 265 Cup This Afternoon!

lachie

Welcome to the fold!

Looks like it's the long way home for you tonight after picking up the new toy :hyper:

Seconding this, you probably have dinner plans at home but you will miss them because you accidentally took a wrong turn on your way and ended up taking a 150km detour, it's happened to all three of my RSes...

Edited by cloudy
  • Like 2

Another Queenslander!!! Way to go. Welcome. At this rate we will soon outnumber those Southerners.

Welcome to the fold!

Seconding this, you probably have dinner plans at home but you will miss them because you accidentally took a wrong turn on your way and ended up taking a 150km detour, it's happened to all three of my RSes...

Yeah everyone who buys one suddenly finds everything a very long way away. The corner shop moves hours away. It used to be so close - just around the corner but not any more...

Welcome and hopefully we will see you on a drive day soon. Can never have too many attendees... Good roads and good company assured. Usually a pretty good lunch happens somehow as well....

Thanks guys!  

Took a few detours on the way home last night but the weather was a bit sh*t so didn't push it too much.  Will be out most of today driving this beast around so should be an awesome day if the weather clears up!  8)

• Like 3