New 2011 Rs 250 In My Garage

PeterD

I picked up my RS 250 today. What a magic car to drive. The balance and stiffness in the chassis is impressive. Each time I drive into my driveway, due to its steepness and angle, the 250 lifts a rear wheel. 

Unfortunately I'm going interstate for a week and I won't be able to drive her. 

There's a hell of lot to read and learn in all the owners manuals.

Looking forward to some fun next weekend.

No photos just yet, I wasn't impressed with the extremely poor detail job the dealers detailer did. Turns out that it was only washed not detailed like I demanded on the contract so it's going back for one more try. If after the send go it's still not up to snuff I'm going to do it myself, when I have time.

So if you see a bright yellow RS250 getting around with red and black plates give me a wave.

cheers

• Like 3

Hi Peter, congrats on the new ride. Look forward to maybe seeing you on a run one of these days. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the forum! Good luck sorting the detail, they deserve to be perfect our RS cars :)

I drove the car into work this morning. Parked in the underground car park and walked towards the lift not expecting the guy waiting for the lift to hold the door open for me. When I noticed that he was I ran over to the lift and the first thing he says is "WOW what type of car is that. I don't think I've ever seen one before. Nice. very nice!"

Petty cool!

• Like 3

Yeah. I gave it a once over on the weekend but I'm having some "issues" with it at the moment so I'm focusing on getting them sorted first. Once it's running like it should I'll do another detail inside and out then take some photos.

cheers

Yeah I've had a look through.

Fingers crossed for you. Hope it wing come to it but of it doesn't work out there are few places you can get free legal advice but I don't know what the equivalent interstate offices are. In NSW we have fair trading ego don't provide legal advice but NCAT sometimes does, as well as the local legal aid centre (not means tested).