[Adelaide] New Clio R.s. Cup

nicb205

Hi All,

This isn't my first Renault (I've previously had a Laguna station wagon), but it is my first R.S.

Can't believe my luck being able to get the car going into the long weekend

:mrgreen:

Thanks

Ah, well slight point of contention. Originally the kids were backing me on liquid yellow, but they reneged once they saw the red, so flame red.

Can't go wrong really.

Hey. I ended up with a novated lease through work and they tendered for the best price. Ended up coming through main north Renault. There is a bit of a special on them at the moment though

Think I saw you mate. I was in the Orange 225. [emoji41]

Saw me? Aww, I didn't see no 225.

I've seen your car's sister (Geoff's) plenty of times though

Edited by nicb205

Hey Nic, wasn't through Smart Salary by any chance? Was it a big difference between what you could negotiate and what the tendered price ended up being?

Reason I ask is that I'm in the market for a Cup within the next 2-4 weeks (see my soon to be clio rs cup owner thread). Cheers!

Hey Nic, wasn't through Smart Salary by any chance? Was it a big difference between what you could negotiate and what the tendered price ended up being?

Yeah. Mine is a novated lease through sgfleet salary packaging. Apparently there was a big difference. It would appear that the most beneficial tax effectiveness is over a shorter periods. I went for 2 years, and I'm happy with the residual price at the end of 2 years.

Good luck by the way!

Edited by nicb205