hey guys i'm new!

codenameb

so i bought a RS Clio IV about three months ago and i'm a little bit in love...

i'd never bought a new car before and was wowed by the shiny bright paintwork and dreams of life in the fast lane. i convinced the wife it was a spacious car with four functioning doors (almost...) and ran off to Bryan Byrts (RIP) before she could change her mind :twisted:

So if you're on the west-side of Brisbane and you see a sexy white Clio flashing its lights and beeping madly at you as it flies past, that's probably me! (I'm just trying to bring back the 'hey-i-have-that-car-too' club mentality!)

I've been meaning to jump on here before and say hi as i've been lurking here a while now, so.. hey!

• Like 1

Welcome mate!!!

Always good to see another QLD owner.

Might pay to look for RCCQ (Renault Car Club of Queensland) they often do drive dcays and happy laps as well as the more serious sprint sessions.

As for Bryan Byrt Corey and the boys are back under Cricks Highway group in springwood selling Renaults again.

The service guys also came across and I would recommend them highly.

Enjoy your Clio IV ownership.

Form all reports they are a great car.

I live out that way, so if you see a black Clio 3 200 or 182 Cup it's probably me!

Welcome mate! You've joined the right club for waving at fellow enthusiasts - I've been doing it since 2006 and other have been doing it longer than that! Enjoy!

Might pay to look for RCCQ (Renault Car Club of Queensland) they often do drive dcays and happy laps as well as the more serious sprint sessions.

i got a free invite to the club with the Clio actually, i've not posted it off yet :oops:

As for Bryan Byrt Corey and the boys are back under Cricks Highway group in springwood selling Renaults again.

The service guys also came across and I would recommend them highly.

i got a call out of the blue the other day from Steffan (who i bought from at Bryan's) telling me just that... AND THEN he said "you remember that free tank of petrol i promised? come and get it from the new place!" So much love for that!

Good to be part of the cool gang, shall see you all around town!