Hi Guys - New Owner

rjh666

Hi Guys,

First time poster, long time lurker. I just picked up a Black 2003 RCS 172 w/ ~20,000km's on it. I'm coming from a Honda S2000 so this is something quite different but in a lot of ways I think this will be the more "fun" car of the two (still think the Honda looks better, though it should for close on twice the price). I've wanted an RCS since first reading the first EVO review many years ago and am stoked to have the keys in my hot little hand! :mrgreen:

I've been reading posts on this forum so I know what to look out for and what the market is like and I think I picked up a pretty fair deal so I thank all of you in the community for that! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys at drive days / meets etc.

I saw a funky blue 182 outside Uni (UTS Haymarket campus) today, wonder if that is you Teki? Look great in that colour if so. If not, I'm jealous anyway.

No mods planned except maybe some 16's when the current tyres are due for replacement which won't be for a while I think and a faint possibility of a v.minor ICE upgrade.

Catch you all later,

Rob

I saw a funky blue 182 outside Uni (UTS Haymarket campus) today, wonder if that is you Teki? Look great in that colour if so. If not, I'm jealous anyway.

Hey Rob,

That was me! You at UTS? Let me know - we can catch up for a chat.

Good to see alot of new owners! Congrats with the RSC!

Speak soon,

Steven

Hey Rob,

Good to see alot of new owners! Congrats with the RSC!

Speak soon,

Steven

i really do think Teki is just constantly driving around just to get spotted. :P

welcome rjh...S2000 to the 172...interesting switch and i'm sure there are massive differences in the way the two do their thang. 20,000kms on a 172? man thats low but i'm sure you'll raise those kays up pretty quick! :D

enjoy.

i really do think Teki is just constantly driving around just to get spotted. :P

I'm not - Honest :D

But yes - I had to drive to Uni as I had work in the arvo (like, now... Oh yes... back to work!)

Congrats with the RSC Rob... Hope to see it buzzing around UTS sometime soon! I'll race you to the parking spot....