Black Clio EDC 200 sport

welshmark

Welcome and congrats! Here are you located? What cars have you owned before?

Welcome and congrats! Here are you located? What cars have you owned before?

Cheers, Im in Perth - this will be my first Renault car :D I am currently driving an XR5 which has been a great car to own, deciding it was time for a change tried out various cars, Fiesta + Focus ST, AE86, Veloster turbo and a few more, but none of them left me with a big smile on my face after the test drive except the Renault, cant wait to get my hands on it now :D - Mark

deciding it was time for a change tried out various cars, Fiesta + Focus ST, AE86, Veloster turbo and a few more

Welcome and well done for not choosing the Veloster Turbo :D

You would have been happy with either Fords or this Clio - better hook up with the forum member RS200EDC for some pretty pics in your area :)

deciding it was time for a change tried out various cars, Fiesta + Focus ST, AE86, Veloster turbo and a few more

Welcome and well done for not choosing the Veloster Turbo :D

You would have been happy with either Fords or this Clio - better hook up with the forum member RS200EDC for some pretty pics in your area :)

Cheers - Sounds like a plan - when I get it, dealer called today now expecting delivery end May/June :bitch: apparently factory is running behind in production due to demand

• 2 weeks later...
Hi RS 200EDC, Will do mate - Ive only seen one on the road so far in Perth (sport in red) so will be a pretty exclusive club :D

I think I've seen that RSC4 around my area at night. Was quite shocked to see another on the road so quickly. (roughly 2 months ago)

Have been told that there is a few driving around the Osborne Park dealership and a sales person from Melville said they are selling about 2-5 RSC4's every week.

I feel the club won't be exclusive for much longer! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Have been told that there is a few driving around the Osborne Park dealership and a sales person from Melville said they are selling about 2-5 RSC4's every week.

maybe selling the stock that's still on the boat/in the factory i reckon

if they did that, perth would have the highest RSC4s in Aust!

What's it in the workshop for? nothing major i hope :(

Reversed into a bl**dy bollard at a fuel servo. Smack bang in the middle, thing was too low to see out the window, sensors didn't go off (weird) and the camera was stuck between day and night mode so it was flickering. Finally got it back today, dodgy job on the rear window, boot button is not stuck in and falls out... Back to complaining to SGIO :(

However I'm glad to have my baby back and can chuck the disgusting rental Camry back to Hertz! :)

How long until you take delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's it in the workshop for? nothing major i hope :(

Reversed into a bl**dy bollard at a fuel servo. Smack bang in the middle, thing was too low to see out the window, sensors didn't go off (weird) and the camera was stuck between day and night mode so it was flickering. Finally got it back today, dodgy job on the rear window, boot button is not stuck in and falls out... Back to complaining to SGIO :(

However I'm glad to have my baby back and can chuck the disgusting rental Camry back to Hertz! :)

How long until you take delivery?

Ouch :bitch: nothing worst than that sound, you don't really want to get out and look!!

Rang dealer ship docks in Melb on 24th May (not sure on ships name - none that have been mentioned in other threads)

2 - 4 weeks after that :(

Its been a long wait!

Ouch :bitch: nothing worst than that sound, you don't really want to get out and look!!

Rang dealer ship docks in Melb on 24th May (not sure on ships name - none that have been mentioned in other threads)

2 - 4 weeks after that :(

Its been a long wait!

Your ships name is either the Hoegh Trader or Hoegh Amsterdam which are both due in Melbourne on the 24th of May. FYI

• 2 weeks later...
Have you heard anything from the dealer yet???

No nothing mate, it’s like one of those western scenes where you look up and down the street and theirs nothing but that tumbleweed blowing through :lol::lol:

Will ring the them today, Ive never waited this long for a car before but I’m sure it will be worth it, I think it’s just the lack of dealer contact that gets to you, an e-mail every now and then would keep you excited!!

UPDATE - Rang dealer car is waiting for the compliance plates etc, will be done this week then delivery over to Perth so about 2.5 weeks :hyper:

Nothing worse than the deafening silence from the dealer, i had a similar issue though not as drawn out as yours, it took a sharply worded email (one of my best) cc'd to head office to get any info on what was happening. It'll be worth the wait, i smile every time i get behind the wheel.

Nothing worse than the deafening silence from the dealer, i had a similar issue though not as drawn out as yours, it took a sharply worded email (one of my best) cc'd to head office to get any info on what was happening. It'll be worth the wait, i smile every time i get behind the wheel.

Yes I remember the smile after the test drive - nearly there :)