Hello people!

morphio

Welcome mate!

Take both for a drive, then decide. Should be an easy choice :wink:

Thanks for the welcome guys! Hoping to get the Cup Trophy or Trophy + if budget permits.

I'll hunt down for the Z comparison thread.

I can't seem to see the photos on the BLKRS250 one. I think because I haven't been a member long enough.

Can anyone tell me how long the warranty is, and is there still warranty if its modded?

Also I can't figure out the difference between the RS250 and RS265.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Hoping to get the Cup Trophy or Trophy + if budget permits.

I'll hunt down for the Z comparison thread.

I can't seem to see the photos on the BLKRS250 one. I think because I haven't been a member long enough.

Can anyone tell me how long the warranty is, and is there still warranty if its modded?

Also I can't figure out the difference between the RS250 and RS265.

The only 250 you will find will be 2nd hand. The updated model is the 265 and as stated above comes with an extra 15 ponies under the hood. What sort of mods are you considering? Most people just get the exhaust done and that does not affect warranty. Have you driven an RS yet? I think you might be surprised and put the mod idea to rest. They are very good :nod:

Hey, welcome. I recall someone joined up in the past month or two and had just gone from a Z to a 265 ... was in Canberra IIRC. Do a search, I think he'd started a comparison thread.

Which did he/she prefer? Hehe

I think I lost track of the thread because they are both too big a car for me ... lol. From memory he was lamenting a bit of a loss of straight line power from the Z but was just beginning to appreciate how good corners can be.

I don't mind second hand as long as the K's are not too high.

I'm not too sure on the modding, I have no idea how much to expect to pay for it but I would like it to be faster than a stock car. That said, I haven't had a chance to test drive either cars yet. I'm quite sure its fun before mods already.

Anyone know what the progression of modding is, and the prices?