Lay out Forum!

Dutchie

With Phpbb you can choose different templates or lay outs! Options like 5 last post on the forum front page,or members that can update there status that will be visible on the forum front page! More options are availeble! Would a lay out/template change an option in the near future? Just curiosity, nothing more :wink:

I'm not having a go as I know English isn't your first language and if you're like another Dutchie I know it could be your fifth. But I had to LoL at the title of this thread. I know it's not quite the same but all I could think of was the sentence below. :P

Cheers,

Trent

lets-eat-grandma_zpse1e08437.jpg

LOL reminds me of the shop around the corner with the sign "TAKE UP PANTS!"

On topic. Forum is fine as is for me. Last posts on the front page and status updates interest me not. I generally just look at latest posts/active topics anyway.

Don't most people?

I'm not having a go as I know English isn't your first language and if you're like another Dutchie I know it could be your fifth. But I had to LoL at the title of this thread. I know it's not quite the same but all I could think of was the sentence below. :P

Cheers,

Trent

lets-eat-grandma_zpse1e08437.jpg

:rofl: LOL I don't mind mate,it's just the way it is! Rather this then getting punished or abused by some arrogant people :wink:

Here is another one

12686_10202393429856227_715280621_n.jpg

:rofl:

Found this book by the way,might order it :roll:

1450062_10202393429576220_1163166691_n.jpg

Ok back on topic

LOL reminds me of the shop around the corner with the sign "TAKE UP PANTS!"

On topic. Forum is fine as is for me.

There is nothing wrong with the forum the way it is, but that doesn't mean it allways needs to stay the same!

Improvements or changes never hurts! There are so many things you can change with phpbb. As I said it's Just curiosity, nothing more :wink:

There's a new forum in the works I believe

I am pretty new here so i have no idea how the forum and developments were for the last allmost 10 years! Haven't say that it would be great if forum management maybe give members a choice! Couple of snap shots and make a poll :lol:

I am pretty new here so i have no idea how the forum and developments were for the last allmost 10 years! Haven't say that it would be great if forum management maybe give members a choice! Couple of snap shots and make a poll :lol:

With the customisation of the forum (plug ins like the garage for example) it's a lot of work to install another theme. The current theme is not bad.

Also the forum owners have decided to invest in moving us to Invision Power Board (however that's been a plan for over 12 months so who knows when it'll happen), so there is no point spending effort on the phpbb for short term gain.

With the customisation of the forum (plug ins like the garage for example) it's a lot of work to install another theme. The current theme is not bad.

Also the forum owners have decided to invest in moving us to Invision Power Board (however that's been a plan for over 12 months so who knows when it'll happen), so there is no point spending effort on the phpbb for short term gain.

Fair enough :D

Thanks for your anwser and clarification Brendan!