Prospective 1st time/2nd time RS owner ;-)

RS-two-timer

Hi folks, I've joined this forum to get more info about the release of the 2013 RS200 Clio. Depending on availability of the Clio post release date, I'm 90% sure I am going to purchase one. A close second choice is the Fiesta ST and then the Pug 208 gti. If Ford Australia releases the Mountune option, then the ST goes to the top of the list.

This will possibly be my 2nd RS, but my first Renault. My other RS is a Ford Sierra RS Cosworth :D

Looking forward to exchanging ideas and getting some good info.

Cheers!

Welcome mate!

Assuming you haven't driven the Clio yet, what puts it above the Fiesta ST?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm thinking the RS because it'll be my daily driver and my girlie will be able to drive it. I want to keep it standard.. ish.. bar some aftermarket OZ racing wheels, h&r coils... Oh dear lol

Finding a fiesta tovtest drive is difficult at the moment and there is around a realistic 3 month wait for one. The fact that the Clio is a 5 door hatch which looks like a 3 door makes it a little more easy to live with.

Gee 5 door practicality. "The girlfriend can drive it". Sounds like it's working for Renault.

Can't wait to see the Megane IV :roll:

Start building that bridge now. Noticed how we've got new members 6weeks before launch? It's great in my opinion. Bring on a five door EDC version of the Meg IV. Just offer a manual coupe version too. Which I still think they will.

Welcome friend. Don't mind RBH. He's been bitching about the EDC Clio for about a year now.

Gee 5 door practicality. "The girlfriend can drive it". Sounds like it's working for Renault.

Can't wait to see the Megane IV :roll:

Start building that bridge now. Noticed how we've got new members 6weeks before launch? It's great in my opinion. Bring on a five door EDC version of the Meg IV. Just offer a manual coupe version too. Which I still think they will.

Welcome friend. Don't mind RBH. He's been bitching about the EDC Clio for about a year now.

Going to get a M235i with a proper gearbox next! While I still can!