RS265 8:08

Aj_melbourne

Hi All,

Had my RS265 8:08 since end of last year. A trade up from my Alfa 147. Quite a trade up as it turned out!

Love the car, but will be letting it go early as I have to move to the US with work soon :( Happy days for the dealer I will probably end up taking it back to soon. Anyone know what these go for in the US? Are they even released in the US?

Happy motoring!

AJ

we had this discussion on here recently .. about what to buy to drive inthe USofA

the answer is not negotiable and is spelt CORVETTE .

Sorry to hear you have to let the car go :(

I've only seen one RS in the US. On a Fiat forum some guy photographed an R26 with his Abarth, it was borrowed from an auto museum. Don't know if you would get too much interest in a right hand drive though, not when you can get a leftie from Europe.

Hot hatches are getting some attention over here so hopefully the market will improve. I can't drive the Abarth anywhere without someone stoping to ask me about it.

No Renaults in the US. They're only just catching onto the hot hatch thing.

They have the Focus ST and Mazda 3MPS & Golf GTi, but that is about it. I believe the new Fiesta might be making an appearance there though. Doesn't really fit in the USA though.

If you want cheap thrills - Camaro - must be in yellow aka "BumbleBee". :headbang: